Creating Spaces for Worship and Community
From chapels to sanctuaries to quiet places for reflection, every community needs a sacred space for its people to worship.
We’ve had the privilege throughout the course of our practice to work with communities of all sizes to build new worship spaces, schools, chapels, and gathering spaces. In fact, one of our very first projects was the Redeemer Lutheran Cross Complex in 1970. Since then, we’ve worked to help communities identify what functional spaces, what special opportunities exist to help guide clients serve to a closer connection with God.
Every Project is Unique
Programming and Space Planning
Expertise in the relationship of spaces and the requirements specific to religious and educational facilities. We know how to listen and ask the right questions. Our years of experience will come to benefit you.
We engage the entire congregation. Through our workshop process, we provide various way for everyone to provide input, whether they are outspoken or shy, full of idea or think they have none. We believe in a process that gets members of the church to share with one another, building community, understanding all of the needs and wants that are ‘out there’.
Design and Master Planning
We advocate for purpose-driven design. We base our designs on what we hear, how we can advance your purpose and mission, and provide for you a vision of how the site will fill you and future users with wonder.
- St. Cecilia’s Cathedral Renovation
- St. John Paul II Newman Center
- St. Albert’s Catholic School
- Citylight Omaha
- First Covenant Master Plan
- Third City Christian Church
- St. Mark’s United Methodist Church Columbarium
- Lifegate Church, West Dodge Campus
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church
- Trinity Lutheran Church
- Corpus Christi Catholic Church and School
- Thanksgiving Lutheran Church and School
- Saint Michael Lutheran Church
- First United Methodist Church