BVH is more than a collection of architects. We are a team of creative thinkers that seek to learn from our world and elevate the practice of architecture. We view design through the critical lenses of integrity and responsibility, both to our craft and to our community. We are peers, not competitors—seeking to better our world through our work.
BVH Architecture is looking for a Project Manager with a passion for leading others through design and professional growth. This role will involve project management, resource management, team building, and performance development while also working with clients and consultants through successful project delivery.
A successful PM is involved with the client and project team relationships, expectations, quality of service, and clear communication with all parties. This person inspires, motivates, mentors, and coaches the project teams in achieving design excellence through servant leadership, strong communication, effective and efficient workflows, personal and professional development, and team relationship building.
Interested parties should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide Team Leadership through performance training, mentorship, and coaching.
- Lead design projects through the creation and execution of project work plans.
- Manage multiple project schedules, resources, and team members to ensure quality of design.
- Oversee the design, documentation, and construction of design projects.
- Collaborate directly with designers, clients, consultants, and contractors for successful project delivery.
- Assist in business development and marketing pursuits while fostering current client relationships
- 10+ years of experience in the Architectural Field
- Bachelors/Masters in Architecture or related field
- Background or Experience in project management and team management
- Licensed Architect
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and 3D graphics programs
- LEED, WELL or other sustainability credentials are desirable.
WHAT’S IT LIKE WORKING AT BVH
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, ongoing training opportunities, and an open, energetic work environment that allows diverse employee strengths to flourish. We enjoy regular staff outings, studios that cultivate fun and creativity, and a snack drawer that inspires. Join us!
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- HSA & FSA Accounts
- FMLA & Parental Leave Policies (minimum 6 weeks-up to 12 weeks)
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Performance Bonus Eligibility
- Annual Educational/Training Reimbursements
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Travel Stipends