Our Nebraska Studios are looking for a strong Project Architect to join our team.
BVH Architecture is looking for an architectural design professional with a passion for community oriented design to join our Nebraska studios. As a Project Architect/Designer you’ll create project conceptual designs, presentation drawings, renderings and construction drawings, as well as perform construction administration as a part of one of our multi-level teams. You will coordinate with the Project Manager and Principal-in-Charge to successfully complete projects in the K-12, higher education, historic preservation and adaptive reuse market sectors.
BVH is more than a collection of architects. We are a team of creative thinkers that seek to learn from our world and elevate the practice of architecture. We view design through the critical lenses of integrity and responsibility, both to our craft and to our community. We are peers, not competitors — seeking to better our world through our work. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an energetic workplace, ongoing training opportunities, and an environment that allows employee interests and strengths to flourish.
Interested parties should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ability to communicate with clients, consultants, contractors and co-workers effectively and professionally, graphically, verbally and in written documents
- Self-starter, as well as a flexible, collaborative team player, willing to take on assignments, including those whose primary office location is in Nebraska.
- Attend meetings and provide support as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Assist in establishing the project goals and objectives
- Execute on design direction in technical documents
- Contribute to studio design discourse
- Preparing internal presentations/critiques for Design Team
- May participate in business development efforts and client relationships
- Coordinate project team consultants
- Oversee and produce contract documents
- Material research or delegation of material research
- Lead Construction administration
- May work on projects in different roles and phases
- Aspire to better themselves and others, as well as the Firm
- Desire to develop individuals
- 7-12 years of experience in the Architectural Field
- Bachelors/Masters in Architecture
- Licensed Architect or pursuing licensure
- Proficient in Revit, Microsoft Office, Google Suite and 3D graphics programs
- LEED, WELL or other sustainability credentials are desirable.
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- HSA & FSA Accounts
- FMLA & Parental Leave Policies (minimum 6 weeks-up to 12 weeks)
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Performance Bonus Eligibility
- Annual Educational/Training Reimbursements
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Travel Stipends