We are looking for an Office Manager to support our Lincoln Studio.
We are looking for an Office Manager with relevant office and executive support experience, who thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment, valuing productivity, organization and efficiency balanced with utmost quality.
- Serves as the front of house liaison for incoming guests and staff.
- Answer incoming calls as needed during regular business hours.
- Designs and implement standard office policy and etiquette.
- Manages in-house event scheduling.
- Assists in account payable/receivable reporting and transactions, and other reporting for support staff as needed.
- Maintain studio needs including but not limited to purchasing office supplies, managing the physical location, including communication with the landlord for building issues and scheduling maintenance repairs as needed; distributing mail; and handling travel and expenses for the Studio.
- Helps maintain company contact database for physical and digital mailings.
- Assists Leadership team with communications, scheduling, and client relations.
- Excellent organizational skills, an eye for detail and the ability to work well with people at all levels within the company or organization are essential characteristics to be and feel successful in this role.
- Occasionally prepare agendas, operate audio-visual systems during meetings, record minutes and ensure that meetings don’t exceed time limits.
- Occasionally assist with event planning, including managing catering, studio clean up, and other tasks as-needed to ensure successful client-facing events.
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Unlimited Vacation
- Educational Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursements
Interested candidates should submit their resume and supporting documentation, including contact information email@example.com. All documentation will be reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted to further discuss the position and schedule an interview.
BVH is more than a collection of architects. We are a team of creative thinkers that seek to learn from our world and elevate the practice of architecture. We view design through the critical lenses of integrity and responsibility, both to our craft and to our community. We are peers, not competitors — seeking to better our world through our work. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an energetic workplace, ongoing training opportunities, and an environment that allows employee interests and strengths to flourish. BVH is an equal opportunity employer.