Join the BVH Team
We're Seeking a Marketing Coordinator to Join the Team!
BVH is looking for a new member of the marketing team! As a member of BVH, the Marketing Coordinator will support the firm’s business development team and marketing-related activities. The primary responsibilities of this position are working collaboratively with the Director of Business Development and Communications, marketing team, principals and associates of the firm to develop and execute proposals, assist in creating marketing materials, and managing the firm’s social media accounts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for writing, creative thinking, and the built environment. The successful candidate will partner and work closely with senior marketing and sales leaders on tracking opportunities; creating persuasive proposals, presentations, and marketing materials; and maintaining systems and tools to promote overall efficiency and effectiveness.
BVH is more than a collection of architects. We are a team of creative thinkers that seek to learn from our world and elevate the practice of architecture. We view design through the critical lenses of integrity and responsibility, both to our craft and to our community. We seek to better our world through our work. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an energetic workplace, ongoing training opportunities, and an environment that allows employee interests and strengths to flourish.
This position may be located in our Denver, Lincoln, or Omaha studios. Interested parties should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manage firm social media accounts, maintain monthly calendar, work with staff to stay up-to-date on project updates, photos, and events.
- Maintain and execute annual content calendar for website, along with regular updates to project pages, blog, etc.
- Regularly update CRM and help with staff training where necessary
- Develop quarterly firm newsletter and other announcements where needed
- Work with market sector leaders to develop content and marketing materials
- Coordinate tradeshow, conference, and career fair participation. Assist in development of conference concepts, promotions and artwork; coordinate booth activities.
- Work with the marketing team and business development team to develop winning proposals, interviews, and scopes of work
- Develop a strong understanding of the BVH brand and the ability to extend the brand to all marketing collateral.
- Research clients, market trends, partnerships and background information.
- 2-4 years marketing experience, preferably in the AEC field
- Be self-driven, efficient with deadlines, and able to work effectively with diverse teams of architects, marketers, and design staff
- Experience managing multiple social media channels
- Experience with WordPress and Mailchimp preferred
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- HSA & FSA Accounts
- FMLA & Parental Leave (min. 6 weeks – up to 12 weeks)
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Performance Bonus Eligibility
- Annual Educational/Training Reimbursements
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Travel Stipends