We like to think of ourselves as small but mighty. For more than 50 years, we’ve been a mid-sized design firm for a reason. It allows us to stay nimble, to try new things, to not do the same things because it’s the way it’s always been done. And now, we need to grow our marketing team!
We’re looking for a strong writer with an appreciation for design and solid organizational chops to join our Director of Business Development and Communications and our Graphic Designers in helping our marketing move to the next level.
So what does this mean for you? It means you’re not siloed and every day is different. Our team wears a lot of hats and works with people across the firm on all manner of pursuits and platforms.
And what do you get to work on? Our core sectors are all about people and community. When you create content about our work and our team, you’re telling stories about people and the communities they live in. We don’t design one-size-fits-all buildings and that means we don’t create one-size-fits-all marketing.
This position may be located in our Denver, Lincoln, or Omaha studios. Interested parties should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content Creation & Management
- Manage firm social media accounts, maintain monthly calendar, work with staff to stay up-to-date on project updates, photos, and events
- Maintain and execute annual content calendar across all communication platforms, along with regular updates to project pages, blog, etc.
- Develop quarterly firm newsletter and other announcements where needed.
- Keep website updated as needed.
- Work with market sector leaders to develop content and marketing materials
- Write non-technical text; edit and proofread all marketing communications and project documents as needed.
- Assist in development of conference concepts, promotions and artwork; coordinate booth activities.
- Develop a strong understanding of the BVH brand and the ability to extend the brand to all marketing collateral.
- Research clients, market trends, partnerships, and background information.
- Assist with other miscellaneous tasks for the marketing team as needed.
- Support Talent & Culture Manager for career fairs and volunteer activities.
- Regularly update the CRM with project and pursuit information
- Coordinate with consultants and partner firms to gather information needed for proposals and interviews.
- Work with sector leaders to ensure content is gathered in a timely manner
- 4-6 years marketing experience, experience in the AEC industry preferred
- Self-driven, efficient with deadlines, and able to work effectively with diverse teams of architects, marketers, and design staff to create amazing products.
- Experience managing multiple social media channels
- Experience with WordPress and Mailchimp preferred
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- HSA & FSA Accounts
- FMLA & Parental Leave Policies (minimum 6 weeks-up to 12 weeks)
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Performance Bonus Eligibility
- Annual Educational/Training Reimbursements
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Travel Stipends