We like to think of ourselves as small but mighty. For more than 50 years, we’ve been a mid-sized design firm for a reason. It allows us to stay nimble, to try new things, to not do the same things because it’s the way it’s always been done.
We are looking for strong and dynamic Job Captains to join our team. Job Captains are responsible for working with the project architect, project manager, and Principals to take projects from conception to completion. These tasks include masterplanning, concept design, presentations, renderings and construction documents, as well as performing construction administration as a part of one of our multi-level teams.
So what does this mean for you? It means you’re not siloed. As a Job Captain at BVH, you’re part of an agile team that lets you flex your skillset and learn from others. Our teams wear lots of hats, which is something we really love. We get to work closely with our clients, creating lasting relationships and projects that serve communities for years to come.
And what do you get to work on? Our core sectors are all about people and community
- PK12 education design
- Higher education
- Multifamily and mixed use residences
- Historic preservation and adaptive reuse.
So if what you just read sounds exciting – if you want to work on projects that mean something to people, if you want to stretch your talents, learn from others, and collaborate on design opportunities – we’d love to hear from you. Interested parties should send their resumes to email@example.com.
- Attend meetings and provide support as needed and other duties as assigned
- Execute on design direction in technical documents
- Contribute to studio design discourse
- Prepare internal presentations/critiques for Design Team
- Work with project team consultants
- Use of Revit to produce contract documents
- Material research
- Assist with Construction administration
- May work on projects in different roles and phases
- 3-6 years of experience in the Architectural Field
- Bachelors/Masters in Architecture
- Licensed Architect or pursuing licensure
- Proficient in Revit, Microsoft Office, Google Suite and 3D modeling & rendering (Enscape, Sketchup, etc.) software
- LEED, WELL or other sustainability credentials are desirable.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- HSA & FSA Accounts
- FMLA & Parental Leave Policies (minimum 6 weeks-up to 12 weeks)
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Performance Bonus Eligibility
- Annual Educational/Training Reimbursements
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Travel Stipends