We like to think of ourselves as small but mighty. For more than 50 years, we’ve been a mid-sized design firm for a reason. It allows us to stay nimble, to try new things, to not do the same things because it’s the way it’s always been done.
We are looking for strong and dynamic student interns to join our team. Student interns are responsible for assisting the team drafting, visualization, attending meetings, and providing design input on various projects.
So what does this mean for you? It means you’re not siloed. As a Project Coordinator at BVH, you’re part of an agile team that lets you flex your skillset and learn from others. Our teams wear lots of hats, which is something we really love. We get to work closely with our clients, creating lasting relationships and projects that serve communities for years to come.
And what do you get to work on? Our core sectors are all about people and community
- PK12 education design
- Higher education
- Multifamily and mixed use residences
- Historic preservation and adaptive reuse.
So if what you just read sounds exciting – if you want to work on projects that mean something to people, if you want to stretch your talents, learn from others, and collaborate on design opportunities – we’d love to hear from you. Interested parties should send their resumes to email@example.com.
- Proficiency in Revit and other 3-D imaging design software is essential
- Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- A collaborator with an inclination for leadership
- Ability to engage in successful client communication
- A deadline and detail-oriented work ethic
- Actively pursuing a degree in Architecture
- Preferably 4th year students and above
- Able to work 10-20 hours per week