BVH Architecture is seeking a leader for our Higher Education work.
BVH has a deep portfolio in higher education student housing, student life, and educational spaces and is looking for the right person to help us grow this sector! As the higher education landscape continues to change, we want to help institutions address today’s needs of students and faculty. We want someone who is passionate about staying abreast of educational trends and understanding how those fit into the framework of today’s university and college campuses. BVH’s work spans from urban University campuses to rural colleges, and our goal always is to create spaces that fit the needs of each institution.
The Right Sector Leader Will:
- Speak with clarity and confidence on BVH’s experience, history, and philosophy in the HIED realm.
- Work with HIED knowledge experts and participate in firm-wide strategic planning meetings.
- Have strong knowledge and be a thought leader and strategist in Student Life and HIED Academic/Classroom design.
- Continuously build a strong professional network through personal contacts, conference planning and strategy development
- Collaborate on special projects with leaders of cross-functional teams including business development, project teams, and consultants.
- Create a strategic plan for growth which includes:
- Achieving excellence in Design
- Achieving revenue/profit targets
- Managing the ROI of the HIED Sector
- Promoting knowledge sharing and the BVH brand.
- At least 10 years experience in the AEC industry.
- Proven knowledge of Higher Ed institutions.
- Able to travel approximately 50% of the time
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Unlimited Vacation
- Educational Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursements
Interested candidates should submit their resume and supporting documentation, including contact information, to email@example.com. All documentation will be reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted to further discuss the position and schedule an interview.
BVH is more than a collection of architects. We are a team of creative thinkers that seek to learn from our world and elevate the practice of architecture. We view design through the critical lenses of integrity and responsibility, both to our craft and to our community. We are peers, not competitors — seeking to better our world through our work. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an energetic workplace, ongoing training opportunities, and an environment that allows employee interests and strengths to flourish. BVH is an equal opportunity employer.