Join the Layer Team
We're Seeking a Rockstar Full Stack Developer
Layer is looking for a full stack developer to help build our team! Launching to the public in 2019, Layer is a tool to manage a building’s data. Developed by architects in-house at BVH Architecture, Layer is poised to be a differentiator in the fields of facilities management, historic preservation, new construction, and more.
You should be proficient in code, databases, servers, systems engineering, and clients. Layer is new and ever-evolving, and the right developer should be ready to work closely with the company’s COO to ideate, execute, and help the product achieve its full potential. Though Layer is housed within BVH Architecture, it is very much a start-up and is ready for someone with the energy and enthusiasm to help Layer grow.
- You solve challenges with out-of-the-box thinking
- You love to learn and share your insights
- Your motivation lies in bettering yourself and product
- You know what it means to be a team player
- You build relationships with clients based on collaboration
- You reliably manage yourself – we want you to build your own role and know when things need to get done
- You write beautiful code that you are proud of.
Tech Stacks You Have Experience With:
- Front end web technologies including Angular and Typescript
- Developing Angular 2+ applications
- Cross-platform hybrid apps
Nice to have, but not required, experience with:
- Ionic Framework: API, UI Components, CLI, Theming, Native, etc.
- Developing .NET applications
- Firebase Stack
- Electron Framework
- Automatic deployment services and/or continuous integration suites (Circle CI, Travis, GitLab, etc.)
- Autodesk Revit and it’s API (preferable)
If this sounds like you, submit your resume and work samples or portfolio to Talent@Layer.team. We’ll review all resumes and be in touch if we think you’d be a good fit for the team. Benefits & Salary range will be shared when we’ve gotten to know you a bit better!
Parent Company Information:
BVH Architecture is more than a collection of architects. We are a team of creative thinkers that seek to learn from our world and elevate the practice of architecture. We view design through the critical lenses of integrity and responsibility, both to our craft and to our community. We are peers, not competitors — seeking to better our world through our work. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an energetic workplace, ongoing training opportunities, and an environment that allows employee interests and strengths to flourish. BVH Architecture does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. BVH & Layer are equal opportunity employers.