Join our team and help us grow our Colorado office.
We are looking for a business development professional to help grow our office in the Denver Metro! BVH has a new location in Denver and is excited to share our passion for excellent design in Higher Education, Historic Preservation, and K-12. We are looking for someone to join the team who can build our network and expand our practice.
- You’ll cultivate new relationships with architects, designers, and targeted client groups to discover a strong flow of quality, well-aligned projects for the firm
- Develop strategies to successfully promote BVH
- Work closely with the Denver team, Business Development Team and market sector leaders in developing strong relationships with architects and industry influencers
- Present to clients on BVH’s history and experience in a thoughtful and meaningful manner.
- Provide research in industry and market knowledge specific to local industry
- Continuously monitor the status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
- Actively network in the industry to establish relationships and to identify potential opportunities.
- Monitor and investigate client/industry trends; identify potential research areas.
- Attend networking events, seminars and conferences to promote our practice and to engage with industry leaders, connectors, and clients.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors which must be defined with what value it brings.
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Unlimited Vacation
- Educational Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursements
Interested candidates should submit their resume and supporting documentation, including contact information to email@example.com. All documentation will be reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted to further discuss the position and schedule an interview.
BVH is more than a collection of architects. We are a team of creative thinkers that seek to learn from our world and elevate the practice of architecture. We view design through the critical lenses of integrity and responsibility, both to our craft and to our community. We are peers, not competitors — seeking to better our world through our work. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an energetic workplace, ongoing training opportunities, and an environment that allows employee interests and strengths to flourish. BVH is an equal opportunity employer.