BVH is more than a collection of architects. We are a team of creative thinkers that seek to learn from our world and elevate the practice of architecture. We view design through the critical lenses of integrity and responsibility, both to our community and to our craft. We are peers, not competitors – seeking to better our world through our work. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an energetic workplace, ongoing training opportunities, and an environment that allows diverse employee strengths to flourish.
READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT?
This is our powerhouse position for winning great projects and building a winning reputation. We are seeking an experienced marketing/business development professional to lead us in growing our communications, brand, and strategy. The BVH portfolio and team are ready to take the firm to the next level with this position in our Colorado and Nebraska locations.
In this role, you will manage the business development team and work with BVH leaders to create success across the firm. In rallying the team, both your strategy and organizational skills will shine. You will enjoy new challenges every week and will work closely with our partners and clients through multiple facets. With 50+ years of history, there are key strengths to build upon and we welcome the new ideas that you will bring to the table.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Grow BVH’s presence by managing firm-wide marketing strategies
- Develop each sector and overall firm goals by collaborating with BVH market sector leaders
- Achieve annual and long term goals by developing and maintaining strategies
- Develop specific plans and budgets
- Support market sector leaders in specific efforts and strategic planning
- Increase market share opportunities in key markets through increased win rates
- Strengthen and ensure delivery of written and verbal marketing messages
- Increase BVH’s value proposition by identifying and developing differentiators for the Firm and sectors via multiple channels and platforms
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- Oversight and development of the marketing team comprised of marketing coordinators and graphic designers
- Identify and develop goals for conference and marketing opportunities, including needed collateral, ROI metrics, etc.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Monitor and investigate client/industry trends; identify potential research
- Develop annual marketing budget and strategic goals in cooperation with market sector leaders and firm leadership
- Accountable for overall success of proposals assigned, including comprehensiveness, accuracy, on-time delivery, graphic design excellence and quality control review
- Assists in management of PR firm deliverables
- Assesses, implements, and improves marketing processes, procedures, tools and technology
- Manages the firm’s marketing efforts and ensures excellence of all, including but not limited to: Proposals, interviews, corporate marketing materials maintenance
- Internal company communications, systems, and marketing awareness
- Direct firm’s proposal and interview output, processes, and strategies
- Staff leadership training including: marketing processes, client meetings, interviews, and presentations
- Award submittals
- Project photography
- Graphic quality meeting brand standards
- Passion for great design and creative collaboration
- Forward-thinking and driven to take it to the next level
- Team builder
- Effective communicator
- Adaptability – Doesn’t run from Challenges
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in marketing/business development
- AEC-industry experience preferred
WHAT IT’S LIKE WORKING AT BVH
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, ongoing training opportunities, and an open, energetic work environment that allows diverse employee strengths to flourish. We enjoy regular staff outings, studios that cultivate fun and creativity, and a snack drawer that inspires. Join us!
– Flexible Working Hours
– Unlimited Vacation
– Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
– HSA & FSA Accounts
– FMLA & Parental Leave Policies (minimum 6 weeks-up to 12 weeks)
– 401K Profit Sharing
– Licensure Reimbursement
– Performance Bonus Eligibility
– Annual Educational/Training Reimbursements
– Travel Stipends