We are seeking an experienced marketing/business development professional to lead us in growing our communications, brand, and strategy. The BVH portfolio and team are ready to take the firm to the next level with this position in Denver, Lincoln, or Omaha.
This is our powerhouse position for winning great projects and building a winning reputation. In this role, you will manage the business development team and work with BVH leaders in creating success across the firm. In rallying the team, both your strategy and organizational skills will shine. You will enjoy new challenges every week. You will work closely with our partners and clients through multiple facets. With 50+ years of history, there are key strengths to build upon and we welcome the new ideas that you will bring to the table.
BVH is more than a collection of architects. We are a team of creative thinkers that seek to learn from our world and elevate the practice of architecture. We view design through the critical lenses of integrity and responsibility, both to our community and to our craft. We are peers, not competitors—seeking to better our world through our work. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an energetic workplace, ongoing training opportunities, and an environment that allows diverse employee strengths to flourish.
Interested parties should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPACT OF THIS ROLE
- Grow BVH’s presence by managing firm-wide marketing strategies
- Develop each sector and overall firm goals by collaborating with BVH market sector leaders
- Achieve annual and long-term goals by developing and maintaining strategies
- Develop specific plans and budgets
- Support market sector leaders in specific efforts
- Increase market share opportunities in key markets through increased win rates
- Strengthen and ensure delivery of written and verbal marketing messages
- Increase BVH’s value proposition by identifying and developing differentiators for the Firm and sectors via multiple channels and platforms
- Manage the business development team and efforts within BVH
- Develop annual marketing budget and strategic goals in cooperation with market sector leaders
- Oversee proposal preparation and response, working with internal and external teams to create needed information
- Manage project interview preparation and delivery
- Oversee communication platforms and campaigns
- Identify and develop goals for conference and marketing opportunities, including needed collateral, ROI metrics, etc.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Monitor and investigate client/industry trends; identify potential research
HOW YOU FIT
- Passion for great design and architecture
- Forward-thinking—Driven to take ideas and processes to the next level
- Team Builder
- Effective Communicator
- Adaptable—Doesn’t run from challenges
- 8+ years experience in marketing/business development preferred
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- HSA & FSA Accounts
- FMLA & Parental Leave Policies (minimum 6 weeks-up to 12 weeks)
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Performance Bonus Eligibility
- Annual Educational/Training Reimbursements
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Travel Stipend