Careers at BVH
Marketing Communication Manager
BVH Architecture is actively looking for an energetic individual to join our team as the Marketing Communication Manager primarily responsible for planning, development and implementation of marketing content to support the BVH brand and marketing & business development efforts. BVH is a purpose-driven design practice committed to an immersive and collaborative creative process. We seek to create architecture which enhances and inspires the community in which it serves. This firm-wide position includes the following responsibilities and expectations:
- Planning, development and implementation of marketing content to support the BVH brand and marketing & business development efforts
- Collaborate with marketing team and studio to support our website and content marketing (blog, social media channels, etc).
- Curate and manage BVH social media content
- Guide, via a collaborative process, marketing pursuit efforts in all practice areas (responding to requests for proposals, proposal research & development, interviews, etc.)
- Establish a proactive, sustainable, and strategic approach to communications and public relations based on adding value to media outlets and event managers
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, podcasts, etc.)
- Deploy successful communication campaigns/strategies and take responsibility for their implementation from ideation to execution by optimizing BVH marketing channels
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Help develop and manage the marketing budget by allocating and investing funds strategically
- Measure and report performance of communication campaigns, gain insight and assess progress towards established marketing goals.
- Monitor and investigate client/industry trends; identify potential research and public relations topics
- Serve as an internal and external resource for marketing and communication strategy and knowledge in order to win projects within identified practice areas
- Attend and contribute in professional affiliated meetings and industry events (NAIOP, ULI, SMPS,
DCBIA, CREW, AMA and other similar organizations)
We’re looking for candidates who will be accountable for:
- Supporting and collaborating with the studio in all content creation and communication efforts (including business development, marketing and public relations)
- Coordinating, managing, and delivering varying types of content necessary for consistent messaging of BVH projects, culture and brand
- Build and sustain long term strategic partnerships with external partners and vendors in alignment with the BVH vision
- Leading and training the team in becoming BVH brand ambassadors
- Building strong relationships with all BVH studio members, working to support the Firm in achieving key goals
- Engaging as an active participant within the communities in which we live and work
We’re looking for candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Intellectual curiosity, a collaborative spirit, and a proactive attitude
- An outgoing nature and demonstrated engagement within local community
- High energy level and a professional demeanor for client engagement
- Strong narrative storytelling skills, and ability to communicate complex concepts simply
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to collaborate, but also to work independently and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of and passion for architecture and design
- Strong organizational skills and self-starting nature
- Ability to adapt to new opportunities and responsibilities
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree in Communication or Marketing desirable
- 5+ years experience in a professional services environment; some experience in the AEC industry required
BVH Architecture has engaged in the design and preservation of our built environment through the practices of architectural design, interior architecture and planning since 1968. Our studio locations in Omaha and Lincoln are home to approximately 50 team members dedicated to transforming lives by pursuing our passion to create places of wonder. We utilize an open and energetic environment which allows a unique approach to projects with the collective knowledge of everyone in the studio, and we encourage our clients and the community to engage with us in our design pursuits.
BVH Architecture does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For consideration for this position, please submit a cover letter and your resume via email at email@example.com.